Loctite 638 50ml Retaining Compound
Special Price ₹550.00 Regular Price ₹711.00
InStock: 2-3 weeks
LOCTITE 638 -50 ml retaining compound is designed for the bonding of cylindrical fitting parts, particularly where bond gaps can approach 0.25 mm. The product cures when confined in the absence of air between close-fitting metal surfaces and prevents loosening and leakage due to shock and vibration.
Tamil Nadu, India
Loctite 638-50 ml retaining compound is not only works on active metals but also on passive substrates, exhibiting robust cure performance. The product offers high-temperature performance and good oil tolerance, and tolerates minor surface contaminants.
- High temperature resistance
- Tolerates minor contaminants, including industrial oils
- High strength on all metals, including passive substrates (e.g. stainless steel)
- Ideal for shafts, gears, pulleys and similar cylindrical parts
- Color - Green
- Diametrical Clearance (Maximum) Unit - mm
- Fixture Time - 4 min.
- Fixture Time Temperature - 4 °C
- Gap Fill - 0.25 mm
- Substrates - Metal: Steel
Write Your Own Review