We accept returns with in 3 days of delivery, subjects to following conditions
1. If delviered item is physically damaged in transit (proof required) or not working or wrong item delivered.
2. Item can be replaced or exchanged with simillar item or any orther item of simillar value or a store credit of equivalent value issued.
3. No returns accepted beyond 3 days of delivery.
4. Returns not accepted , if item ordered wrongly by buyer or change his mind or price variations.
5. Returns not accepted, in case of intentional damage caused by buyer or damage due to wrong usage or handling by buyer.
6. Returns not accepted for safety, hygine and medical related products which once opened from pack.
7. Returns not accepted if product is used for a period willfully then return once the job over
8. Return not accepted if the product not belongs to Grademart or serial no/batch no not matched with supply.
If you believe that you have received the wrong items in your order, Please contact us via one of the methods below and we'd be happy to work with you to correct this.
Delivery is usually safe, but, If you have received a damaged product then you may return the items to grademart. You should inform the details of your order and your concerns to grademart support team by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (+919944712121) with in 24 hours of receiving the order at your end. The items should be returned before the agreed return period of the seller
After the verification of images of product, inner & outer pakaging and Invoice copy, the replacement request will be created. we send you an email detailing the pickup process as well as provide details about the replacement. The replacement is initiated after the originally delivered item is picked up/received. If you don't get the return within the promised date, contact us immediately.
Orders once placed on website or confirmed by email/message/portal can not be cancelled,
except under critical circumstances we can cencel order against approval from our management,
Order shall be cancelled when order status is in pending or in processing. Order can not be cancelled if order is in shipped status.
Cancellation charges are applicable @5% of order value , which will be deducted from the amount paid or through store account debit.
Follow the below steps to cancel your order.
1. Send a cancellation request to email@example.com
2. Once your request is approved, repack the product and handover it to assigned courier or ship it directly to the grademart warehouse.
3. Grademart will check the product once the shipment is received. The process of refund/replacement will takes place. If the product is not covered as per the return terms, same will be return back to you.
Post successful completion of the returns process, the order amount is credited to your grademart wallet account.
Order shall be cancelled , if we are unable to fulfill your order/item due to:
1. The item(s) you purchased is no longer available when we go to ship your order
2. We are unable to verify your billing/payment information
3. Incomplete or incorrect address
4. Non-serviceable locations specified by customer
Grademart does not accept LD clause, Late fees or indemity charges for cancellation, return or late delivery etc.,
For more details please contact us, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Telephone: +919944712121