Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Loctite 515 50ml Flange Sealant
Get a Quote
Only 1 left
Loctite 515 - 50ml Gasketing product for machined metal flanges. Medium strength. For gaps up to 0.25 mm. 30 min fixture time.
Tamil Nadu, India
LOCTITE® 515 is a medium strength (6 N/mm² tensile shear strength), medium cure speed, methacrylate-based industrial gasketing product designed for machined, rigid metal flanges. The product, which cures anaerobically, is suitable for gaps up to 0.25 mm. It is used typically as a form-in-place product for pumps, thermostats, compressors, transmission housings and axle covers.
- Ideal for machined metal components
- Perfect seal between components
- For gaps up to 0.25 mm
- Chemical Basis / Base - Methacrylate
- Color - Purple
- Fixture Time - 30 min.
- Fixture Time Temperature - 86 °F
- Full Cure Temperature - 77 °F
- Gap Fill - 0.00984251968503937 in.
- Specific Gravity - 1.1 g/l
- Specific Gravity Temperature - 25 °C
- Substrates - Metal: Aluminum, Metal: Steel
- Temperature Max - 300
- Temperature Min - -65
- Temperature Unit - °F
- Tensile Shear Strength - 870.22646338380002 psi
- Viscosity Max - 375000
- Viscosity Min - 150000
- Viscosity Temperature - 77 °F
- Viscosity Unit - mPa.s (cP) Brookfield
Write Your Own Review