Loctite 243 50ml Threadlocker
Prevents loosening on vibrating assemblies, e.g. pumps, gear boxes or presses
Works on all metals, including passive substrates (e.g. stainless steel, aluminum, plated surfaces)
Proven to tolerate minor contamination by industrial oils, e.g. motor oils, corrosion prevention oils and cutting fluids
Permits disassembly with hand tools for servicing. Applications - Removable Medium Strength Threadlocking
LOCTITE 243 is a general purpose threadlocker of medium strength. This threadlocker secures and seals bolts, nuts and studs to prevent loosening due to vibration in assemblies like pump, motor mounting bolts, gearboxes or presses.
Features and Benefits:
- Prevents loosening and leakage from shock & vibration by adding approximately 25% extra strength to the normal loosening torque
- Bonds well despite minor surface contamination due to industrial oils, e.g. motor oils, corrosion prevention oils and cutting fluids
- Has a characteristic blue colour that fluoresces under UV light to detect product application.
- Color: Blue
- Fixture Time Max: 10
- Fixture Time Min: 5
- Key Characteristics Thixotropic
- Substrates Metal: Brass, Metal: Steel, Metal: Steel - Stainless Steel