Loctite 2701 50ml Threadlocker
Loctite 2701 50ml Threadlocker is a high strength, low viscosity, green, methacrylate-based threadlocking adhesive which fluoresces under UV light to allow monitoring.
Loctite 2701 50ml Threadlocker is a green, low viscosity, methacrylate-based threadlocking adhesive with high strength, especially for chromated surfaces. Steel fixture time of 10 min, brass 4 min and stainless steel 25 min. Tolerates slight contaminations of industrial oils. Suitable for all metal fasteners. Fluoresces under UV light.
- High strength, especially for chromated surfaces
- Low viscosity
- Fluoresces to allow quality control and inspection
- Prevents unwanted movement, loosening, leaks and corrosion
- Resists vibration
- Seals threads - allows through-hole tapping
- Chemical Basis / Base - Methacrylate
- Color - Green
- Fixture Time Max - 25
- Fixture Time Min - 4
- Fixture Time Unit - min.
- Substrates - Metal: Brass, Metal: Steel, Metal: Steel - Stainless Steel
- Viscosity Max - 900
- Viscosity Min - 500
- Viscosity Unit - mPa.s (cP) Brookfield
Write Your Own Review