Loctite 401 20gms Prism Instant Adhesive
Loctite 401 20gms Instant Adhesive - general purpose. Low viscosity. Ideal for use on porous substrates. The product provides for the rapid bonding of a wide range of materials, including metals, plastics and elastomers.
LOCTITE® 401 is an instant adhesive designed for the assembly of difficult-to-bond materials requiring uniform stress distribution and high tensile and/or shear strength. LOCTITE 401 is also suited to bonding porous materials such as wood, paper, leather and fabric. Perfect for all quick repairs and all types of small emergency repairs.
- Universal instant adhesive
- Very high strength on close-fitting parts
- Perfect for all quick repairs and all types of small emergency repairs.
- Bonds a wide range of similar or dissimilar substrates (metals, rubber, wood, cardboard, ceramics as well as most plastics)
- Color - Clear: Ultra Clear
- Fixture Time Max - 10
- Fixture Time Min - 3
- Fixture Time Unit - sec.
- Gap Fill - 0.15 mm
- Key Characteristics - General Purpose, Viscosity: Low Viscosity
Write Your Own Review