Loctite 480 20gms Instant Adhesive Prism
Loctite 480 Instant Adhesive - toughened. Ideal for bonding metal to metal, to rubber or magnets. Good resistance in humid environments. Fast curing.
LOCTITE® 480 is an instant adhesive designed for the assembly of difficult-to-bond materials which require uniform stress distribution and high tensile and/or shear strength. It is a rubber-reinforced adhesive offering increased flexibility and peel strength along with enhanced shock resistance. The product provides for the rapid bonding of a wide range of materials, including metals, plastics and rubbers. The product exhibits good resistance in humid environments.
- For applications where shock resistance is required or shock or peel loads are present
- Ideal for bonding metal to metal, to rubber or magnets
- Good resistance in humid environments
- Color - Black
- Fixture Time Max - 50
- Fixture Time Min - 20
- Fixture Time Unit - sec.
- Gap Fill - 0.005905511811023622 in.
- Key Characteristics - Cure Speed: Slow Cure, Toughened
Write Your Own Review