Loctite 515 50ml Flange Sealant
Loctite 515 - 50ml Gasketing product for machined metal flanges. Medium strength. For gaps up to 0.25 mm. 30 min fixture time.
LOCTITE® 515 is a medium strength (6 N/mm² tensile shear strength), medium cure speed, methacrylate-based industrial gasketing product designed for machined, rigid metal flanges. The product, which cures anaerobically, is suitable for gaps up to 0.25 mm. It is used typically as a form-in-place product for pumps, thermostats, compressors, transmission housings and axle covers.
- Ideal for machined metal components
- Perfect seal between components
- For gaps up to 0.25 mm
- Chemical Basis / Base - Methacrylate
- Color - Purple
- Fixture Time - 30 min.
- Fixture Time Temperature - 86 °F
- Full Cure Temperature - 77 °F
- Gap Fill - 0.00984251968503937 in.
- Specific Gravity - 1.1 g/l
- Specific Gravity Temperature - 25 °C
- Substrates - Metal: Aluminum, Metal: Steel
- Temperature Max - 300
- Temperature Min - -65
- Temperature Unit - °F
- Tensile Shear Strength - 870.22646338380002 psi
- Viscosity Max - 375000
- Viscosity Min - 150000
- Viscosity Temperature - 77 °F
- Viscosity Unit - mPa.s (cP) Brookfield
Write Your Own Review