Loctite 620 50ml Retaining Compound
Loctite 620 50ml Retaining Compound is the high strength and high temperature resistance. Particularly suitable for applications where temperature resistance up to 200°C is required.
LOCTITE® 620 50ml retaining compound is designed for the bonding of cylindrical fitting parts. The product cures when confined in the absence of air between close-fitting metal surfaces and prevents loosening and leakage due to shock and vibration. Typical applications include locating pins in radiator assemblies, sleeves in pump housings and bearings in auto transmissions.
- High temperature resistance.
- Ideal for retaining pins in radiator assemblies, sleeves in pump housings and bearings in auto transmissions.
- Color - Green
- Diametrical Clearance (Maximum) Unit - mm
- Fixture Time - 80 min.
- Fixture Time Temperature - 80 °C
- Gap Fill - 0.2 mm
- Key Characteristics - Thixotropic
- Substrates - Metal: Steel
Write Your Own Review