Loctite 638 250ml Retaining Compound
Loctite 638 250ml Retaining Compound is designed for the bonding of cylindrical fitting parts, particularly where bond gaps can approach 0.25 mm. Ideal for use where high dynamic forces or cyclic loading is expected, for eg: shafts, gears, pulleys and cylindrical parts
Loctite 638-250 ml retaining compound is not only works on active metals but also on passive substrates, exhibiting robust cure performance. The product offers high-temperature performance and good oil tolerance, and tolerates minor surface contaminants.
- High temperature resistance
- Tolerates minor contaminants, including industrial oils
- High strength on all metals, including passive substrates (e.g. stainless steel)
- Ideal for shafts, gears, pulleys and similar cylindrical parts
- Color - Green
- Diametrical Clearance (Maximum) Unit - mm
- Fixture Time - 4 min.
- Fixture Time Temperature - 4 °C
- Gap Fill - 0.25 mm
- Substrates - Metal: Steel
Write Your Own Review