Loctite 640 250ml Retaining Compound speciality
Loctite 640 250ml retaining compound is the high strength, methacrylate ester-based retaining compound that is slow curing; ideal for large diameter components and active metals such as brass.
Loctite 640 250ml Retaining Compound speciality is a green, anaerobic, low viscosity, methacrylate ester-based retaining compound ideal for parts requiring a longer positioning time. Fixturing time on steel is 2 h. Also used for active metals such as brass. This is a high strength product with good temperature resistance. Max. diametrical clearance is 0.1 mm and service temperature is -55 to +175ºC. Fluorescence allows product presence to be monitored.
- 1-part product, requires no mixing
- Slow curing
- Ideal for large diameter components
- Also for active metals such as brass
- High strength
- Good temperature resistance
- Chemical Basis / Base - Methacrylate
- Color - Green
- Diametrical Clearance (Maximum) - 0.1 mm
- Fixture Time - 2 hr.
- Fixture Time Temperature - 2 °C
- Shear Strength - 22 N/mm²
- Substrates - Metal: Steel
- Viscosity Max - 750
- Viscosity Min - 450
- Viscosity Unit - mPa.s (cP) Brookfield
Write Your Own Review