Loctite C5-A 1 LB Copper Base Anti-Seize Lubricant
LOCTITE C5-A Copper Based Anti-Seize provides a shield against high temperature seizing and galling. All mated parts, studs, bolts, flanges and gaskets, remove more easily and in cleaner and better condition.
LOCTITE LB 8008 C5-A is an exclusive anti-seize lubricant paste in a brush top can, with copper and graphite suspended in a high quality grease. Applications include screws, nuts, pipes, exhaust bolts and brake calliper bolts. Resistant to extremely high temperatures (up to +980°C) and protects from rust, corrosion, galling and seizing.
- Resistant to very high temperatures up to +980°C
- Unique brush top
- It has an NLGI grade of 0
- Protects from rust, corrosion, galling and seizing
- Used for screws, nuts, pipes, exhaust bolts and brake calliper bolts.
- Color - Copper
- Physical state - Paste
- Boiling point/range - > 260 °C (> 500°F)
- Specific gravity - 1.30
- Vapor density - Heavier than air.
- Flash point - > 93 °C (> 199.4 °F)
Write Your Own Review