Wendt Diamond Dressers 200 X 40 X 40 mm
Wendt Diamond Dressers 200 X 40 X 40 W=10MM D64-C100-BW5MMFeatures:
- Profiling grinding wheels in one step through plunge grinding
- Profiling from the simplest work piece to the most complicated shape
- Meeting exactly precision demands
- Offering high economic efficiency
Wendt offers a wide range of dressing equipment for a host of applications that require high tolerances. These can be mounted to form rotary diamond dressers which can be installed on standard grinders or integrated into special grinders with appropriate modifications.
To absorb high dressing forces, the mountings of profile rolls should always be supported on both sides (outboard support style spindle) by mandrels. However mountings of from rolls could be supported by mandrels on side (cantilever style spindle), since the dressing forces are low due to their short contact length.
Dressing equipment applications require infinitely variable drives and reversible rotational directions for random selection of down cuts or up cuts.Sufficient power should be ensured to maintain constant speed for the dressing operation with even the largest roll diameter. The required power depends on specification of the dresser and grinding wheel, working parameters, in feed direction, rotational direction in down cut or up cut dressing and contact length.
Selection of a cooling system for dressing application is as important as it is for the actual grinding application. For maximum effectiveness the coolant:
- Must be supplied at the correct flow rate
- Must be in the rotational direction of the grinding wheel
- Flow should be aimed at the contact area of the grinding wheel/dressing tool
- Should be supplied through profile adjusted supply jets for deep profiles.